When I had to close the very successful restaurant “Raaga” in Santa Fe, it was painful to do so. However, when deciding to open “Raaga Go” A gourmet takeaway concept, it was with a strong vision and a sense of ambition. Another motivating factor was the persistent requests from the local community.
My wish was not only to make ‘Raaga Go’ the most talked about gourmet Indian takeaway but also the finest. The quality of the food is what did most of the talking. It has worked beyond expectations.
With its delicate balance of traditional and contemporary Indian dishes, Raaga Go is a culinary must for locals, tourists, and lovers of Indian cuisine.
As ‘Raaga Go’ evolves and moves forward, I extend a warm and welcoming hand to those looking to experience a true Indian culinary journey.
Pramod ‘ Paddy ‘ Rawal
Closed The Month Of March
Raaga Go To Your Door will not have any scheduled deliveries for the month of march. The first day of delivery for raaga go to your door will resume on April 4 th.
- We are going to take you on a special journey with Chef Paddy’s International cookbook – “ Curry Korma and Kebab”.
- Once a month we will visit a different region and/or city mentioned in the cookbook and offer an array of dishes for you to taste and relish.
- In addition, we shall also offer the 4 or 5 most popular dishes from Chef Paddy’s Raaga Go menu.
- We shall accept orders from Wednesday thru Friday of the week for delivery on Tuesday of the next week.
- The order will be delivered to your choice of location, either the office or home between the hours of 10 am and 4 pm.
- The delivery schedule will be the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month in Los Alamos.
- The delivery schedule will be the 2nd and 4th of the month in El Dorado.
- A minimum order of $60.00 per delivery.
- A delivery charge of $8.00 will be charged to each delivery address.
- Special requests are welcome, however, is no guarantee that all requests will be fulfilled.
- The food will be pre-portioned in individual packaging and delivered either hot or cold depending on the dish.
- Remember to refrigerate the food ASAP.
- For reheating, use the microwave, skillet, or oven, as you feel comfortable.
- Food will be individually packed in Microwaveable containers that will be eco-friendly.
- Suitable to be frozen for later consumption.
Cauliflower fenugreek and green peas sauteed with onion tomato cumin turmeric
Spinach and Farmer's cheese, everyones favorite option
Baby eggplan and potatoest lightly sauted with cumin, turmeric tamarind and tomatoes
Sea Food Korma
Shrimp, Fish, Mussels, simmered in a cashew and cream sauce
Chicken Goan Curry
Chiken curry simmered in cilantro, mint, onion and tomato
Succulent cubes of lamb, brown onions, cashew, yogurt
Paneer Tikka Biryani
Premium vegetables, grilled paneer and basmati rice with saffron and spices
Afghani Chicken Tikka
Tandoor grilled chunks of boneless breast
Cumin, Mustard, curry leaves, onions and bell peppers.
Tofu Red Curry
Tofu, Peanut, coconut, potatoes
Silky smooth creamy tomato sauce with cashew
Green Peas Rice
Green peas rice
Choose Delivery Date
Insulated Foam Cooler
Do you want to add Insulated Foam Cooler($25.00) to your cart?