When I had to close the very successful restaurant “Raaga” in Santa Fe, it was painful to do so. However, when deciding to open “Raaga Go” A gourmet takeaway concept, it was with a strong vision and a sense of ambition. Another motivating factor was the persistent requests from the local community.
My wish was not only to make ‘Raaga Go’ the most talked about gourmet Indian takeaway but also the finest. The quality of the food is what did most of the talking. It has worked beyond expectations.
With its delicate balance of traditional and contemporary Indian dishes, Raaga Go is a culinary must for locals, tourists, and lovers of Indian cuisine.
As ‘Raaga Go’ evolves and moves forward, I extend a warm and welcoming hand to those looking to experience a true Indian culinary journey.
Pramod ‘ Paddy ‘ Rawal
- We are going to take you on a special journey with Chef Paddy’s International cookbook – “ Curry Korma and Kebab”.
- Once a month we will visit a different region and/or city mentioned in the cookbook and offer an array of dishes for you to taste and relish.
- In addition, we shall also offer the 4 or 5 most popular dishes from Chef Paddy’s Raaga Go menu.
- We shall accept orders from Wednesday thru Friday of the week for delivery on Tuesday of the next week.
- The order will be delivered to your choice of location, either the office or home between the hours of 10 am and 4 pm.
- The delivery schedule will be the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month in Los Alamos.
- The delivery schedule will be the 2nd and 4th of the month in El Dorado.
- A minimum order of $60.00 per delivery.
- A delivery charge of $8.00 will be charged to each delivery address.
- Special requests are welcome, however, is no guarantee that all requests will be fulfilled.
- The food will be pre-portioned in individual packaging and delivered either hot or cold depending on the dish.
- Remember to refrigerate the food ASAP.
- For reheating, use the microwave, skillet, or oven, as you feel comfortable.
- Food will be individually packed in Microwaveable containers that will be eco-friendly.
- Suitable to be frozen for later consumption.
VEGETABLE TIKKA MASALA
Premium vegetables simmered in chef's special Tikka Masala Sauce
Sumptous baby spinach and garnbanzo beans medley
Shrimp in a cashew and cream sauce
Traditional north indian chicken favorite
A peshawari specialty with ginger, onions and bell peppers
Melange of aromatic rice and premium vegetables
Centre cut filets, marinated and cooked in a tandoor
Northern Indian household favorite
TOFU PENANG CURRY
with a delicious touch of lemon grass
Boneless chicken simmered in a velvety creamy tomato sauce
Choose Delivery Date
Insulated Foam Cooler
Do you want to add Insulated Foam Cooler($25.00) to your cart?